Dermaroller is a skin-rejuvenating treatment in which a so-called dermal roller with micro-needles is rolled across the skin, leaving thousands of microholes, or channels, in the epidermis now at BodyBrite in Euston London
What are Dermal rollings?
Dermal rollings is a skin-rejuvenating treatment in which a so-called dermal roller with micro-needles is rolled across the skin, leaving thousands of microholes, or channels, in the epidermis. These microholes temporarily open the pores without damaging the skin, making it more permeable for nutrients like creams and serums, thus enhancing the effect of the after-treatment. The natural regeneration process of the skin closes the microholes, increasing the production of two of the most important skin proteins, collagen and elastin, making the skin more supple, fresh and well tended.
- Enhances the effect of after-treatments with creams, serums, facial masks, lotions, oils, etc. by opening the pores of the skin with thousands of microholes, thus facilitating the absorption of the active ingredients applied afterwards.
- The skin will feel younger, thicker and firmer than before and it will appear more healthy.
- The treatment is simple, safe and fast (about five minutes).
- Far less expensive than other treatments.
- Suitable for all skin types.
- Dermal rollers are fitted with eight rows of 192 ethyleneoxide-sterilised, 0.2 mm surgical steel micro-needles designed to penetrate the epidermis.
- Dermal rollers are produced and quality-controlled according to relevant ISO/CE standards.
Treatment – Use – Frequency
Start by cleansing the face, using alcohol swabs or face washes if needed.
Next, roll the dermal roller gently across the skin, applying only light pressure.
Dermal rolling should not make the skin bleed or cause the client pain or a high level of discomfort. Roll the dermal roller forward and then back once in a cross and diagonal pattern across the face.
Cleaning and storage
Dermal rollers are cleaned using hot running water or a disinfectant. Shake off excess fluids, and leave to dry on a clean towel.
Ensure the dermal roller is dry before storing in the enclosed case.