Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body’s natural toxin clearing functions now at BodyBrite Euston London
Pressotherapy is an exclusive detoxifying treatment, which through effective lymphatic drainage, helps to promote the body’s natural toxin clearing functions. The revitalization and oxygenation of the tissue helps to slim and redefine the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone.
- Recommended for the treatment of cellulite
- Slimming and detoxifying. A safe alternative to liposuction
- Body shaping and profiling
- Relieves pain and swelling, and provides immediate comfort
- Redefines the legs, stomach and arms while enhancing skin tone
What is Pressotherapy?
The Pressotherapy is a compression system designed to increase the venous and lymphatic flow and enhance extra-cellular fluid clearance.
How does the Pressotherapy equipment work?
A computer-controlled pump inflates the individual sections of the multi- chambered garments, which are positioned around the limbs. The pump inflates each chamber of the garment individually. Once a chamber has been inflated, its pneumatic circuit closes. This enables the pump to maintain the preset level and avoid the balancing of pressure with the other chambers. When one chamber is inflated, this causes an increase in pressure of the previously inflated chamber, creating an Automatic Double Pressure Gradient.
Is recommended for ?
- Clients who rely on lymphatic drainage to detoxify their body.
- Clients that receives regular body or body contouring.
- Clients suffering from lymphedema of the lower extremities, post surgical or congenital conditions.
- Pre, intra and post phases of surgery benefit greatly from the complement of Pressotherapy.
- Clients having discomfort, fatigue or fluid retention.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT)
- Presence of any pain or numbness
- Acute infection of the affected limb
- Cardiac Heart Failure (CHF)
- Any instance where increase venous and lymphatic return is undesirable
For best results, it is recommended that clients receive a series of treatments, ranging from 8-15 treatments, depending on specific individual needs. Weekly treatments are recommended to achieve individual results.
Special Lipo Cavitation and Pressotherapy Offer
Purchase a lipo cavitation treatment and a pressotherapy treatment together and get it for just £89